We had to meet him in Seattle and that was a pain trying to find him! He was on the advanced Biology trip (the same one I went on when I was a senior) and Seattle was their last stop on the 2 week adventure. We agreed to meet somewhere around the market on Pike street. Big mistake. There was a million people swarming there and Zach left his group, which had a cell-phone! Then Braydan and I split up to cover more area, but my cell-phone died. I said a prayer in my head and it wasn't 5 minutes and I found Zach.
After that chaos, we had a relaxing time shopping around, eating up by the monorail, and playing in my favorite fountain. I wanted to take him home with me, but we had to leave him there : ( Sad.
Kaleb loved the big city, especially all the dogs, the music, and flirting with all the girls in zach's class. WE LOVE YOU ZACHY AND MISS YOU!!!
11 comments:
That's so fun that you got to see Zach! That water fountain looks awesome. I love the twin picture, so funny when that happens. I got excited to see your comment that you'll be here in July. Looks like we will still be around then too so hopefully we'll get together. That park on the blog is in River Heights. I think it is fairly new, not sure how new though.
Hey Jessica, you talked me up pretty good. I wish I could have spent more time with you guys. And I'm sorry about Lep he,was in a bad mood,because of the monorail braking. It was pretty heckteck finding you guys, but it made it even more exciting to finally see you in that crazy place.
Love Zach
P.S. I hope you come to my graduation.
those are cute pictures. looks like a fun day with the super nice weather too. cute family there. ttyl sissy
I know I am a post late, but I love the tan living room. It looks even better in person. Great job!
That is so cute that last picture! that is exciting you got to meet up with him I bet that was so fun to see him! it sounds like you had a fun day I am suprised you did all that! ha ha ha well I am glad that you got to hang out with him!
That fountain looks cool Gavin would love it. We need to come and visit what time of year is best? Hopefully summer when it is Scorching here maybe next summer. Your brother looks older than the last time I had seen him. It is so fun to see family.
How fun! I was watching old videos and we have some good footage of you and your sibs at G&Gs 50th anniversary. Next time we are in Seattle will you come find us?
IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A MORE BEAUTIFUL DAY IN SEATTLE FOR YOUR BROTHER. :) THE SEATTLE CENTER IS ALOT OF FUN!! LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU.
Thanks for the pictures and stories. Love them. Miss you, Marla
Hi Daughter Dear,
I just love opening this blog up and seeing my oldest and youngest together smiling back at us. He loved seeing you in Seattle and showing off Kaleb! Thanks for bringing them Braydan. Love, mom
Aren't prayers wonderful??? I am so glad it was a nice warm sunny day for you. It looks like you had a great time. What an awesome big sister you are!
Post a Comment