Still Feels Good

Saturday night I got to see Rascal Flatts in concert!!! I was so excited, plus Taylor Swift opened for them. My friend Sammy won tickets off the radio and so we went for free! We were only 10 rows from the front, so pretty good seats. I didn't take my camera cause I'm an idiot, but I found tons of pictures of them performing on-line.
If you don't have their new CD, Still Feels Good, go listen to it! It's awesome.

My all-time favorite song of theirs is: "He ain't the leaving kind." It's about God, and I attached it so you can hear why it's so good!
While I was gone, Braydan (out of boredom or jealousy that he didn't get to go) shaved Kaleb's head!!! I got home late and didn't see Kaleb till Sunday morning, but when I did, oh boy, I had a conniption!!!! I was so angry that I couldn't even talk to him. I had nothing nice to say so I left for conference without him. Luckily I got over it so I didn't ruin the spirit the whole day, but I'm still very sad about my baby's hair :( Braydan thought it was starting to look girly, but trust me, he barely had any hair to begin with! I guess it will grow back eventually!

9 comments:

Parker Family said...

That is so cool that you got to go to Rascal Flatts. We need to see of Kalebs lack of Hair. I would be very mad if Gavin got shaved. Good thing it grows back.

KANDY said...

oh Jessica, I am so Sorry about the hair....but look on the bright side! It grows back and it's thicker than before. :) NOt what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps! Besides, you got a " girly" night without kids or husbands!! I am Jealous!! I know a lot of people who went to teh concert, and they all said how amazing it was! :) Thanks for the song.....it was fun to listen to.

Anonymous said...

i need pictures to prove what braydan did :)

symony said...

That is awesome that is one concert I would love to go to expecually if it was FREE!!!! its ok kaleb's hair will grow back I am sure Braydan was just trying to help! Just be glad it wasn't your little girl he shaved bald!

Emily said...

I am so jealous you got to see Rascal Flatts! I can't wait to hear about it. Shame on me, but I laughed when I heard your story about Kaleb's head getting shaved. (Sorry!) He is so cute though, it wouldn't matter whether he has hair or not. You should take pictures, it'll be so funny to look back on later!
I will work on the mom's tips... I am sure I can think of something.

Anonymous said...

I also would love to see them in concert.
Bad boy Braydan! What were you thinking? Just cut the bottom if It is too long, not the whole blond thin baby hair!

Anonymous said...

From the picture of Kaleb in the sink I couldn't see that there was any hair to cut. Braydan might have cut off a thimble full. Craig
Hi, I really don't think you got over it (the hair cut). Good thing we didn't talk to you earlier. You will laugh about this later. I hope. We still are. lol Love you and love our little que ball. Marla

Steph said...

wow, I'm so jealous of your concert! don't worry about the hair, it will grow fast and be thicker. Sometimes I wonder what Daddy's are thinking when they do things without mom's permission!!
Steph

Amber said...

Oh, Jessica you are so funny. His hair looks awesome! I am glad you and Sammy had an awesome time at the concert. Lucky!!!!