Anyways, here's another funny tip. (one that i probably won't do again for a while). Whenever I try and do the dishes, Kaleb knows and clings to my leg and whines cause I don't give him any attention. I got tired of it so I plopped him in the sink next to me. At first I didn't want him to get real wet, but then I didn't care. He had fun and I got my kitchen clean faster!
I forgot to post about last weekend. Braydan went on a camp out with the scouts and was gone Friday and Saturday :( I was jealous cause it's a really pretty spot. We'll have to go later (when it's warmer!) . Luckily my friend, whose husband also is a scout leader, had a ladies night Friday. Luckily too, my other friend watched Kaleb for me. (Thanks Rodney!)
7 comments:
YOu are going to think I am psycho commenting right after you posted but I was on my email and well...
Anyway, I like that I am the unknown "friend" throughout the post =). I still love the tips and next time it is bath time we know what I will be doing. Those pictures are awesome!! We will have to go camp there this summer =).
I also clean the bathroom during bathtime, and after, if the tub needs cleaned, I let him run around in the shower naked, and he gets a kick out of it. Other tips....I let him watch his favorite show/movie when I want him to eat something I know he otherwise won't try. I put him in his crib when he won't stop whining as a timeout and it usually works. When I clean the kitchen, he use to go crazy if I'd tye a plastic bag around his ankle. I don't know what else, Cute idea though.
that is so funny you did that. its cute. and those are pretty pcitures. maybe you can go camping a lot if braydan gets a little time off. gotta start kaleb off young! cute cute. nice surprise to see a new little blog. is your bloody nose better?
I don't know any tips I am the one that needs the tips. I will have to look after everyone posts to get some ideas. The only thing I thought of is Gavin has me on a new exercise plan I chase him from one end of the house to the other we did that for 20 min I added in some lunges, jumping jacks, and bench sitting on the wall. That might be only a 2 year old thing to love to be chased? You might have a year. Seeing the pictures made me jelious I wish it was that pretty in Arizona the cactus are starting to bloom. I am not excited for the heat to come but we did have a wonderful winter. Will see how much swimming we do this year probably not as much now that we have Brody. Thanks for the fun blog I love to ready make sure you keep us posted often.
I have an even better Idea just do the dishes and give Kaleb a bath in the sink at the same time! ha ha ha that is cute!I dont know if I have any tips Remi is usually a good helper she loves to put things back like money and toys and laundry there is one thing I do when i do laundry after the clothes are out of the dryer I put remi on top of the clothes in the hamper and push her around the house and usually she will stay in the hamper and play while I fold the laundry. he is so full of caracter!
You are crazy! I would never put my kids in the sink full of water! It would go all over the counter and wooden cupboards and on floor and that just seems like a added mess to clean up.
The first born is the most demanding. You were. You need more kids to entertain each other, then you can do your work in peace. I'd put you in the playpen in the kitchen or what ever room or outside so that I could get my work done. Yes, you wanted out but it didn't take long for you to learn that you'd get out eventually and be content to play with toys in the playpen. That is when you were littler tho and now that he's had his free reign over the place it won't work.
Jess, Found the best website for backgrounds!! I was a little nervious because I just added all my pictures back on from the last time I tried to put on a new background but yea they all stayed. http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Love Helena
Post a Comment