Wet n' Wild Washington Weather

We had a crazy storm hit this past week that made national news! People have been asking me about it, so I thought pictures would tell it all.



It snowed last Fri/Sat and we even had a snowball fight with our neighbors and Braydan built a huge snowman! But then Mon. it warmed up A LOT and poured all day and night. The snow not only melted here, but up in the mountains and over-filled the rivers! What a mess! We're grateful our house is fine and that Braydan made it home safe from work! It took him 3 hours because they closed down the major roads. The picture of the kayaker was taken on I-5, the major freeway running from Seattle to Portland. My favorite is of the motor home on I-5. Crazy!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thank goodness we live in good old Monroe and did not see near as much catastrophe!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Glad you guys are ok! Will you e-mail me your phone # again, I lost it Again, what can I say pregnant brain!

Anonymous said...

wow, those pictures are crazy. How did you get them? Did Braydan take them? Glad you guys are ok

Anonymous said...

wow those are some good picts that i would only see on the news in some far away land. i can't believe it was that deep for a kayaker to go in there! those are good picts, thanks for sharing. bye kids