
This might be a dumb post, but we're finally the proud owners of TWO vehicles!!! We needed a way to get our Christmas tree home so Braydan bought a truck! Just kiddn' (although it did come in handy for that) For anyone that's had to share ONE vehicle, you know what I'm talking about. It's hard!! It was fine in the summer when I could walk to the store or just walk outside! But when it's raining and snowing and I'm stuck inside all day, I was done being patient. So...it's nothing fancy. Just a good ol' ford ranger. (he insisted on a truck for work). I get the good ol' buick. But hey, I couldn't be happier! The buick is like a Lamborghini to me:)
6 comments:
jesske that is a good pict and a nice hot rod and that pict of scoodles on the vacuum is to cute!! i knew he did that, member be sensitive with his ears little sweety.
That is really nice that you now have another car. I am happy for you guys! By the way hominey is puffed corn basically. You can find it right next to the canned corn. I heard you aren't coming home from Christmas. That makes me sad:-( I was hoping to steal some time from Braydens family! Anyways, I hope you have a fun holiday and post pictures of your tree!
Yea how exciting, I was actually thinking about that the other day as I was driving around about how you only had one car and I would hate that. Braydan is lucky to get the truck Chris isn't allowed to take the Jeep to work because it would cost us to much in gas. I really want a new car maybe in a year or two but we are for sure losing the jeep that piece of junk Chris is sad because he will still have to take what the guys at work call the Chick car "Sunflower" I think it is a cute little car. You should have bought a van then Braydan would have wanted to take the car to work. That will probably be our next car both of us are not excited about that but its more practical for a bigger car we will need for baby number 3 if we have a baby number 3. Kaleb is getting so big this is his first Christmas right? What are you going to get him for Christmas?
The truck looks good. I think it would be good for irrigating. Just let us know when you are done with it and we will retire our Toyota for that! Your tree in the other pictures you sent is beautiful. It looks perfect. Very homey looking. Kaleb is a cute attachment but too loud for him to be on it when running. this is your mother speaking.
AWSOME! Hope you are having fun with all the rain? Did you guys get flooded at all?
I LOVE the post!! I am SO happy for you!! Seriously, you are a VERY patient wonderful wife!!
Post a Comment