Curious George....

I asked Braydan to watch Kaleb for 5 min. while I went to take a shower. Well, I barely got in before I hear a knock on the door. I ended up skipping the shower and giving kaleb one to wash his blue body. Braydan got distracted and Kaleb took advantage of that, finding a beautiful blue stamp to suck on. What a mess!













He also likes everything about the Christmas Tree--pulling off the lights, decorations, tree needles, unwrapping presents, eating pinecones, etc. The other picture is him in my "keep-sake" chest. Once again, I wasn't watching him close enough and the next thing I knew, he had opened it, CLIMBED INSIDE, and proceeded to pull everything out. (He's holding my old graduation hat).

7 comments:

Parker Family said...

Cute! Gavin says "Baby Mess" it doesn't get any better the older they get. I was so excited to put the tree up this year and didn't think I would have to worry about the ornaments but it is worse than last year. Gavin likes to get stuck in the tree and pull off all the decorations and he is just a pain. I am ready to take it down!! Did the stamp come out of the carpet? We do a fun tradition with Gavin thought you might want to do it one year. I had got a bunch of different Christmas books from the scholastic and I have enough for each day until Christmas and Gavin gets to unwrap a gift every night and then we read the Christmas book. On Christmas Eve I get a New Christmas Book to add to the collection. It is a lot of fun thought you might think about doing that. As I am writing this Gavin is not his loud self so I go and check on him and what is he doing but on the bathroom counter putting hand soap on the mirror. I am constantly cleaning up after that kid! Well I hope you can understand what I am writing hard to think with him around!

Anonymous said...

If he wasn't so darn cute! I told you to watch him every second! He is so full of it! I just want to hug him and kiss him! love, nanna Smith That reminds me of the picture I have of Zach full of Eucerine cream all over his face.

Anonymous said...

Good that wasn't my carpet;but, since it was your carpet it's funny. Braydan is way laid back. I guess I wouldn't trust Braydan anymore to watch him except with adult supervision. Sounds like a 24 hr.7 day a week job. Now imagine yourself with 2 or three to keep in toe. Sounds as if Gavin loves the Christmas tree as well. I'd make Gavin and Kaleb toe the line or else. Maybe those two munchkins need a little Barrett discipline. Craig

Amber said...

Oh no! I am sorry about your carpet. Did it come out? If not I have Oxy Clean. It is like magic. Call me.

Ashley said...

That is so funny. I am sorry you didn't get your shower! Haha, It is cool that he's so independent. Does he walk everywhere now? I wish we could see you sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious if he and the carpet came clean. I was watching Remi and Chase and coloring with a marker. They were right there and I was watching them and later I notice Remi had two big spots of blue marker on her pants. I was embarrased about her pants. Marla

Anonymous said...

he is so cute, he sure looks like he knows what he is doing, and i don't think bradyan needs supervision, he just needs to clean it up. i am sure he was coloring right along with him:) welp thats definitely one of my favroites!