Eliza refuses to wear her jeans. If I even open the drawer, she runs away screaming. If I do manage to tie her down and pull them on her, she cries and pulls them off. She'll only wear dresses and skirts. I am tired of fighting so tonight I went and bought her 6 skirts at goodwill for $6.
9 comments:
Rysa is the SAME way. She is usually ok with "comfy" pants. She likes sweat pants that have an elastic waist or dresses or skirts.
haha, I remember Kimberly going through a 'dresses only' stage herself. Sometimes I think tights keep them warmer than jeans anyway!
That is so cute! And doesn't Goodwill rock? I miss having one close by. DI is okay, but it's totally picked over since everyone in Utah has 6 kids who wear things before they donate them. :)
That is hilarious! Way to go. Grace still let's me dress her. I hope it continues!
hehe. Good deals! And for such a cute girl.
How did you create such a girly girl? It looks like you got some cute ones at a great price.
What a princess!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing others said. Maybe she likes them cuz they are more comfortable and not tight on her tummy.
That is how Alisha was for awhile too. she only liked her homemade skirts with the built in skinny pants. Glad you found some bargains! shall I keep looking for more at our goodwill?
ya i agree i bet she likes the freedom and flexibility those skirts give her :) shes a smart one!
Post a Comment