Praying for Sun

In the last week we've gone from sunny park days to snow.

Today we had to get out and enjoy it first thing before it melted.

I love how Eliza still has a skirt on.



Kaleb said some funny things I have to remember.

Today he broke my hanger and as I was telling him that's not nice to Mommy, he said, "But Heavenly Father created my body so I can break things!" His life motto.

Yesterday he was looking out the window at the windy snow/sleet and I was telling him about storms. Well, he folded his arms right there and said, "Heavenly Father, please help the rain to stop." Then he looked up at me kind of sheepish. I told him I was happy he prayed and that he can pray about anything and God will hear him, but shame on me because the whole time I was thinking, good luck with getting rain to stop here! But, I am not kidding, the next minute the rain stopped and it was sunny. Kaleb loved this so much that he kept praying for random things throughout the day. O ye of little faith, Jessica!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That's really sweet, I need Spring to come ASAP!

Amber said...

So sweet! Can I get that picture of Addie and Liza. I can't believe how much she and Hannah look alike =). Actually I need to come get a lot of pictures from you.

symony said...

We have had tons of snow too! I love that kaleb prayed and it and the rain stoped! My girls have been wearing skirts all winter too, gotta love girls! I missed your last post it was a great one I love hearing about Kaleb!

The Barrett's said...

That was great. I didn't read your last blog. What Kaleb said to his teacher about "are we every going to read these things" was so funny. I'll laugh about that one for a long time. Cute kids and great parents.

Parker Family said...

We paid $60 at Walmart. You are great at garage sales I bet you could find one this spring.

zachary said...

thats hilarious, and cute, i love kaleb