Once upon a dark Halloween, a fireman and a chicken went in search for CANDY. . .


they prowled the streets,

supervised pumpkin carving

Eliza even won a costume contest at a party!

I had to use Braydan's camara on these desserts (sad), but I wanted to capture some of Cindy's artwork.



Dad even joined in on the donuts. It was a good way to end the weekend since it started out rough for Braydan. He had to work Saturday (weird), forgot his phone at his test, and while driving back to get it, got in a wreck, (he's fine), got a $200 ticket, and then discovered his laptop didn't work. His computer was in the wreck, so maybe that's why it broke? Either way, it was a bad karma day for him.
I love Sunday nights as a family, playing around the cozy fire. Sounds safe right?
9 comments:
I kept waiting for Kaleb and Eliza to bonk heads so we'd know dancing by the fire on Sundays isn't really safe, but I guess it is OK after all!
(And you and Braydan to a great job of ignoring the camera, too.)
And congrats to the little Chicken. The kids couldn't wait to tell Rebecca that Eliza was a Chicken AND that she won.
Looks like we missed out big time! So I didn't hear the answer to the question of does she like Kaitlyn. =)
looks like a fun halloween! that's too bad about the car accident! that does sound like a lot of bad luck for one day
The costumes were great!!! so glad brayden wasn't hurt!
so cute chicken and fireman. We love Eliza's singing and the cozy fireplace setting.
Wow what an eventful day for braydan! NO FUN good he wasn't hurt but bad he has to pay! Their costumes are so cute Cheyane was that same chicken for halloween last year! Looks like fun! love and miss you!
Thanks for the post. Loved the fingers. Hope this weekend is good. Love
Wow I missed this post for some reason. Everyone looks great in the costumes.
Yippee, I'm so excited. I finally found a misspelled word. Aren't you glad I read your posts. I'll give you a hint - camara is spelled CAMERA. I do love to read your posts. You do a great job. Your posts bring a smile to my face. Craig
Post a Comment