Another week gone by and I'm trying to remember what happened.

1. LOTS of laundry. Washer fixed = lots of laundry

2. Cleaned like I'm OCD for the appraisal.

3. Went to Zumba. . . . . and wished I was at Zumba when I was not at Zumba

4. Game night/ Date night

5. Crazy project morning finishing Christmas presents with friends. Tina even came!

6. Little Italy Auction at Kaleb's school. I volunteered to be a server and got a workout. I carried hors d'oeuvres and plates for 4 hours straight in heels and could hardly walk by the time I got home. They raised over $30,000. I couldn't believe how generous people were and how fancy it all was. I was glad to serve instead of paying money for tickets and dressing up, and having to bid all night. Plus, my dinner was FREE. . . . and cold by the time I got to eat.

7. Had a family game night of: duck duck goose, red light green light, mother may I, red rover, and of course, tag.

8. Primary Program. Got released as 2nd counselor and called as 1st counselor

9. Christmas pictures done

10. Made this "keep" recipe. We fed lots of people this week---Maha and Allen, missionaries, and brought dinner---so I was bound to find a keep recipe with all the cooking. I love my curries. This one is up there with my other favorite.


You get a prize if you can find Kaleb in these pictures.
I don't even know what toes are his, so if you find them, you must be Alisha.


I didn't take these pics, so I'm wondering how they got 14 three year olds to cooperate. I can't even get one to!

Thank you list for helping me remember my week. I love lists :)

8 comments:

Parker Family said...

That is a busy week. Why are you getting an appraisal? Still in primary, you must be good. Which one is over scouts? Why did the preschool need a huge fundraiser? Lots of question.

RaeAnn said...

AH! You brought back my waitressing days to me! I would limp home and beg anyone to rub my feet. It was mostly kimberly that was up for the task...poor thing.!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the great recipes! I am excited to try them out. Sounds like you had a week of service. That can be busy, but definitely a fulfilling week.Wish I knew which feet were Kaleb's, but I could find him in the other ones:-)

mom said...

Kaleb is the cutest one there of course. You are always feeding people and helping and serving. What is the difference this week?:)

symony said...

Defintally not enough details for me! ha ha i think his feet are the top closest to the middle..just a guess. Thats a lot of donations to a preschool and I thought you guys were paying for him to go too, wow i should run a preschool! Thanks for the up date!

Braydan and Jessica said...

The school is k-6 too, so that's what the money is for :) The appraisal is for refinancing, not moving. Now I'm over activity days, not scouts. Phew! Next time i better be more specific.

Janae said...

Awesome Being busy is much better than wondering how to spend your time. But i hope this week you get to relax alittle!!!!!!

Saralyn said...

I've been way behind on blogs, and it was so fun to read yours and get caught up. Glad you guys are doing well.