Have you seen this picture Amber? Notice the the huge block of ice above his head . . .
This is about where they turned around. Too icy. I didn't know there was such a thing as "too icy" for them.
The repel. Looks like a big toilet bowl :)
Braydan says he's "retired" now. But . . I've heard that before.
11 comments:
You are nuts brother! but good job!
looks like fun. you need to take rebecca with you. dan
how far are you from eureka calif? sarah and jeremiah are close to Eureka. dan
Wow, those pictures are very awesome, and I hope for you sake he's retired. What's his new calling?
LOL!!! thanks for posting. And I don't believe Braydan for a bit. Retired, whatever! =) They are nuts! And we are the nicest most undertstanding wives ever! Lucky guys!
wow! they did get some good pics too it's really pretty up there, and it makes me light headed looking at the pics haha!
Great job Braydan you can do anything you put your mind too.
That's something. Great pictures. Patriarch Dan (Copper) is my sister, Beth's, hubby. Just making sure you knew that.
Those pictures are amazing! You are such a nice wife!
Wow, he is way up there! Beautiful being on top of the world tho. Glad he is retired now.
wow braydan! those pictres are so scary! but very pretty. glad you got picts of what it looks like bc they look so scary!!!
Post a Comment