1. Dinner and breakfast are provided (and we're not talking hot dogs here)
2. Staying up late playing games
3. Everyone helps set up your tent
4. It's okay if you loose your kids cause most likely someone nice is watching them
5. The church property has a covered pavilion to get out of the rain
I finally came prepared with TONS of warm clothes, but of course we didn't end up using it. It was humid and warm. Eliza's hair was ringlet city. 
(Kaleb only got hit in the head once with a rock)

I love her guilty face in this one.
The kids loved throwing rocks in the river.
His smile is still some-what normal so we're good!
6 comments:
Ward camp outs are nice, except we need to figure out how we can stay up playing games. Usually we have to go to bed with the kids to make sure they sleep. Love all the pictures. Kaleb's so cute. Did you get an email from me about a book exchange? It got forwarded to my old email account so not sure if I had your correct email address??
That's about the only time I like camping, when everything is provided and I have lots of help :)
Love your kid update, all of that sounds all to familiar. I just think the oldest child has to be feisty and stubborn. It's a rule, because we have the same thing at our house!
They are nice and relaxing we normally eat better camping than at home! ha ha
Loved the pictures. I went to Starfall.com. It was really fun. I thought the games were good. Loved the babe name also.
Ward campouts are the best if you don't have to be in charge. Love the pictures of your darling kids! What is Eliza eating?
Words of advice: Don't assume someone else is watching your kids! That is when accidents/tragedy's happen.
Mom, I was just kidding! Sheesh!
Post a Comment