That poor little buddy! That is one sad face. Hope that you all start feeling better.
Oh man that makes sense now! Poor guy. I am sure the medicine will help it clear up soon!
that is so sad, poor guy! Get better soon Kaleb!
Poor Kaleb, that looks miserable. My Lucas is super prone to strep, he gets it at least once every couple months.
Poor little Kalab. Hope everyone gets better. Marla
Awe :( feel better soon little guy!
So sad! I'm so sorry. Hope he's better soon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That poor little buddy! That is one sad face. Hope that you all start feeling better.
Oh man that makes sense now! Poor guy. I am sure the medicine will help it clear up soon!
that is so sad, poor guy! Get better soon Kaleb!
Poor Kaleb, that looks miserable. My Lucas is super prone to strep, he gets it at least once every couple months.
Poor little Kalab. Hope everyone gets better. Marla
Awe :( feel better soon little guy!
So sad! I'm so sorry. Hope he's better soon.
Post a Comment