ELIZA~ She loves to play outside. She thinks it's so funny to run down our driveway into the road cause she knows I"ll chase her. Not good little lady!
She still loves to eat and is growing out of her 12 month clothes as you can see by her shirt.
her hair before the bows :)
Braydan--What would I do without my nice husband? He's the best. Just an example, he wakes up at 5AM for work so he can be home early for us and never complains about it.

He's liking his new BRAIDS project in Bellevue, designing freeways and bridges. If he's not busy with scouts on the weekends, he's working on some project (like our cabinets) or our budget.
Me: I have a few obsessions lately. I went to an enrichment activity on gardening and got really motivated. We planted peas, spinach, romaine, onions and more strawberries outside. Braydan started tomatoes inside. I love to get my hands dirty and teach Kaleb about plants like my Mom did. Our garden was like a jungle last year! I'm hoping to manage it better this year.
Other obsessions: cooking. I dream and plan what I'm going to cook every day. i love food! I have a list now of food blogs I check. I really like Our Best Bites.
Photography: My class ended this week and I was sad, but I feel like I got my feet wet on the subject at least (I still don't know what I'm doing . . . in fact I'm probably worse cause I don't leave it on automatic) I have some good resources now to study and our teacher is going to help shoot portraits of our kids this week. That will be nice to have his help.
iPod: I love my iPod. I've got through some boring cleaning listening to books. Don't worry Mom, I don't use it when the kids are awake, although I've thought about tuning them out sometimes.
And finally.....painting. I can't seem to stay away from a brush too long. Our bedroom has been neglected. The whole house has been painted and decorated except for our room. But I started on the trim and I think this week I'll actually get some color on the sad walls.
9 comments:
your blog rarely shows me it has new posts! UGH I misssd the last one but so cute! I love that you and Braydan play so much with your kids you guys are great parrents! I wish It was warm enough here to play in the dirt and water! My niece is so cute and growing up WAY too fast, Kaleb is super cute too!
Love the post. You all do so much it makes me tired just thinking about it. Can't wait to see about your birthday.
I love the updates and pictures. Eliza definitely has changed the most. (especially her waist size)
You are a hyper girl with all your projects. Just keep an eye on Eliza and the street.
Can't wait to see you guys in real person! Maybe you can take Jenna's five month pics...since you won't be busy with anything else during your bros wedding, right?
I love that you gave an update on you and Braydan. I forget sometimes that we are real people who grow and change too. Love the post!
p.s i like the photo of Kaleb at the lake. and you said none of them turned out.
Wow Spring is going great gun there looks and sounds awesome!!
Its kind of slow in logan but coming!!!! Love ya
I just reread the blog and noticed the purse Kaleb has on his arm. Has Braydan seen that? He is getting so big!
Jessica, when you get the need for painting then come here for a month or 2 and I'll keep you really busy.
Jess you are THE BEST blogger! I always leave out like 3/4 of our life from my posts! I am looking forward to seeing more pictures! especially the portraits of the kiddos! : )
Love the post! I think I could use some of your energy at my house!
Post a Comment