I can't figure out how to "un-link" the text? I'm so annoyed with blogger lately!
Last Saturday I went on a field trip for my class to a park in Queen Anne. It was a beautiful sunny day, but horrible for shooting Seattle. At least I got Rainer in there.
Kaleb goes to the bathroom all by himself. He even shuts the door sometimes! However, this is how he comes out. It's hard not to get the shirt stuck in your underwear!



7 comments:
Oh yeah for Kaleb going potty by himself. Thomas definitely can do it he just always asks for help...someday. I took it as a huge compliment when you commented on my photos. You really are getting great shots too. Look at all that snow, Braydan is a daredevil with that stuff, and with stinking play dough in his nose. YUCK!
Braydan and Travis must be related! I could totally see travis making a playdough booger too! haha, I am proud of you little miss photographer jessica! you go girl! sunny days can be frustrating to get good pictures, I noticed you don't have the hood on your lens in your picture though... that helps to not get sun flare and overexposure on sunny days
Good pictures Jessica. Braydan, you are gross.
Kaleb is such a big boy. I love Eliza's hair.
LOL!!! Love love love the picture of Wes. Can you send it to me please? Awesome booger Braydan. Love the photos. Cute post.
Your kids are so cute! I love the one of Eliza with food everywhere!
I love Eliza's pony! Adorable! That is so nice that Kaleb goes potty all by himself! You have trained him good!
Your kids are so cute! And that's great that Kaleb is doing the potty thing so well. We've definitely got a ways to go with Tanner.
Post a Comment