My B-Day

On the 12th, I turned 26. The day got off to a slow start, but finished out nice. I'm totally asleep when Braydan leaves for work, so I didn't hear him say happy birthday. I came downstairs in the morning hoping for a note or a balloon or something to signify that he remembered. Nothing. I was kinda sad, but my friends made it a fun morning. HOWEVER . . . Braydan surprised me and got off work at 2, had a babysitter ready, and dinner arrangements all lined up. Then he let me choose what I wanted to do. First I went and picked out a tripod for my camera. It's just a cheap $25 one, but it's lightweight, which is important when I'm always packing a million other things. Then I wanted to try Vertical World in Everett.
We brought clothes to change into and I was so excited I practically got hit by a car running across the street to the place. They had some fun routes so it was an awesome night/workout! I think I really need to start running more (or start running period).

Thanks family and friends for the nice day.

On Saturday I went up to Arlington to Kara's (my soon to be sister-in-law's) bridal shower. It was fun meeting more of her family and eating delicious food. 2 more weeks and counting!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh looks like fun. I am glad you were able to get out with just you and Braydan. Birthdays are always a bummer to me if they fall on weekdays. Kids just act the same and the hubbys away:-)

lisha said...

cute! glad you got to go climbing!

DuRee Family said...

Happy birthday! you are starting to sound like with, with the buying of camera equipment! ha ha! the rock climbing looks fun! I wish my husband was athletic enough to want to go rock climbing! (Kudos to Braydan for the planning of the birthday date!)

symony said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday!!! Good job Braydan you are a great husband!

Amber said...

I am so glad you had an evening of climbing. Now we just need to set a date and go together!