Some funny Kaleb stories......
1. Yesterday one of Braydan's presents I ordered came in the mail and Kaleb helped me wrap it and put it under the tree. When Braydan got home, I told him he had his first present under the tree. Kaleb heard us talking and blurted out, "Want to go see your new boots Dad?!! Come down and see!"
That's the last time he's wrapping presents with me :)
2. Kaleb's always running around, tripping, and biting his tongue. Whenever he gets hurt he runs to me and asks me to kiss it better. Usually I gladly oblige, but when he comes running to me with his tongue hanging out, asking me to kiss it better, I'm not so excited. "KISS IT MOM!!!, he cries to me."
"I'm not kissing your tongue Kaleb!! That's gross!" We go back and forth about it forever till he gives up and goes and plays :)
3. I was asking him what he wanted for dinner and he very confidently said, "Cookie Soup!"
4. In one of our many dinner battles to get him to eat, he confessed, "I can't eat. I have a crack in my head."
5. He calls boobs "emmies" ( I have know idea where he got that) but one day when he was playing with his dinosaurs, he came running to me and said, "look at my dinosaurs' emmies!" Sure enough, his dinosaur had something going on there.
6. And finally....a picture that says it all.

And in case it doesn't, he loves band aids and wants one all the time. To try and discourage him, Braydan puts them in the worst places.
I just have to add these two other pictures. Our house is so cold in the morning and I'm always telling Braydan to make sure the kids are dressed before they come downstairs. Well, I think he got tired of it cause I found Kaleb dressed like this for breakfast one day :)
Walks in December! It's been really sunny this last week (and cold) but when it's sunny we GO OUT! My friend thought it was so funny that Kaleb had to have his sunglasses on :)
8 comments:
I always draw the kissing boo boo's better line at the bum! He seriously bawled until I would! Kaleb is so funny. Hopefully Braydan gets a surprise this year for Christmas;-)
I love the stories! so funny i was laughing so hard! the pictures are priceless!
Funny Kaleb I love to hear the stores.
Hes such a character! I love the 'cookie soup' order :) and the ' i can't eat i have a crack in my head' :)im glad im not the only one who gives presents away!
What a little cutie! That band-aid picture is priceless,haha I have never seen a kid so proud of a band-aid on his nose before! Chase went with me to the store to get travis's present, and he kept asking what it was and I wasn't going to tell him but he kept promising he wouldn't tell daddy, so finally I said "root beer" so he was so excited about it and when we got home he turned to me and loudly whispered "mom, can I tell dad that we got him root beer?!"
Ha ha good thing he really didn't know what it was!
So funny guy! I loved hearing the things he does and seeing him. Glad you are recording them!
That was hilarious. We laughed alot. Can't wait to see you. Love you. Marla
Oh my gosh what a silly boy!!! I love all the funny things he comes up with. Sad, that he gave all Braydan's presents away. Good luck wrapping at night.
Post a Comment