I've been thinking a lot about this past week and kinda wondering why. Why did this have to happen now of all times when i have two little kids to take care of? But overall the experience has been positive. I know, weird to say, but true. Here's a few blessings I realized came about because of it all.
1. Getting to see my Mom! Yes, she came to help Monday.
2. A week of not cooking dinner and new recipes to try.
3. Braydan canceling his Reiner trip. Yes, it was supposed to happen this weekend. Sorry Wes!
4. Learning that Eliza can take a bottle, thus future date nights longer than 2 hours.
5. Really having to turn to the Lord in prayer and faith.
7. Realizing how many friends I have to count on that love me!
8. Appreciating how awesome Braydan is as my husband!
I'm sure there's more, but I know that our family has been watched over and I feel very grateful.
6 comments:
I am glad you are doing better. It is good that you remember the good out of a yucky situation!
I am so glad that your mom was able to come. I still can't believe all the stuff that transpired last week for you. I hope that you guys are free from illness for a very long time. Yeah for braydan not getting swollen lips again on a HIKE!!!
I am so glald you are doing ok!
It feels great to know I am doing the right thing by helping you. I am so l\glad you are feeling better! Someday I am gonna do the same thing with Liza that I did with Caylee.(feed her her bottle while bouncing softly on an exersice ball) Love you,
Sheraden
Wow! Sounds like the doctors took their time diagnosing you... I am glad that you are okay!
Braydan is a great husband. I need to learn I thing or two from him!
Post a Comment