Barett Family Visit

Well, we got back from our Montana trip on Friday (8th) and the next day, Braydan's Mom, sister Helena and two little boys flew in from Phoenix for 10 days! Since then we've been busy having lots of fun. Here's some of what we did:


Went to Snoqualmie Falls

Eliza -- always sucking her thumb!

Rode the Ferry to Whidbey Island and played at the wooden castle playground. Then went to the beach by Langley somewhere.



I like this next picture cause it shows how windy it was on the ferry :)Went Kayaking at Lake Tye and found baby ducks.


Played tennis too. (Brody is helping coach Braydan on his serves :)

Braydan- right after he accidentally tipped his kayak and fell in :)

Building a lake

Went to Sky Vally Gymnastics Place
Drove to Seattle and went to the Aquarium

Poking the starfish and anemone

My favorite fish. He was huge!



Kaleb didn't really get it

I like this next picture because it looks like Kaleb has a LONG arm :) I think that's Gavin's hand.

Went to the Children's Museum
I like this picture of Gavin climbing on the TOP of the firetruck. Crazy kid! He also set off the building alarm when he went out an emergency exit door :) Walked to the Monroe Heritage Museum

Even with going to all these fun places, my favorite thing was playing games at home. We all got addicted to Bonanza. The kids got a long most of the time. Gavin was so sweet with Eliza. He would talk to her and kiss her, bring her a blankie and pacifier . . . I think he's ready for a little sister :)

They loved playing in the hot tub with Grandma and Helena.

Brody giving loves ;)

I had a great time and feel so much closer to my family!!! Thanks for flying all the way up here guys! Love ya!

11 comments:

RaeAnn said...

i will be the first one to say it...holy crap. you guys have a lot of fun in ten days time.

Ashley said...

Yeah for the update. All the pictures are great, and the new familiy one on the top is funny. So true to life, the two year old upside down:-) I love the one of the double strollers too, you probably took up a lot of space. Did you like the Seattle aquaruim? I am kind of bummed now that we decided not to go. That's cute that Eliza is a thumb sucker now. What happened to the binki/fingerS?? I loved talking to you today, and hope you survive this weekend.

nanna said...

looks like you had lots of things to do. Cute pictures.
Braydan got his hair cut!

Alisha said...

wow you guys were so busy. id be exhausted! i love all the nice pictures. I like your new family one too, very typical.

Matt said...

Wow! Did you ever have time to sleep? That is a lot of fun stuff. You guys are great tour guides!

shandikimille said...

Very cute, I think we need our photographer to take some new family pictures of us again next time she comes (marla) you guys look cute in your new one! looks like you had a lot of fun, i love the picture where kaleb looks like ha has a long arm! did you guys ever sleep? haha

Travis said...

It does look like Gavin wants a little sister...

Parker Family said...

What a great post! Fun 10 days! What a party! You better have another baby so we can come again:) You forgot to post about all of Kaleb's and Gavin's fights. It wasn't all roses and sunshine.

symony said...

That looked like so much fun!! I loved all pictures expecually the ones of eliza, gavin in the water, and kaleb's long arm! i must have missed your last post but that is fun to see your family, the boys are all crazy Braydan probably loved it! That is discusting about the tick! I love Kalebs hoodie too! I wish we could have come! fyi its Barretts.

Amber said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! You got some amazing pictures! Great job!

symony said...

I didn't realise you can make them big! They are big now but distorted and blurry! How do you do it so they look good?