Survivor
This is Braydan. I hacked into Jessica's blog to let you all know I am alive. I had a few issues with my brain. But don't wory they did a CT scan and it is still ok. I'm not so sure why my brain revolted, but after a couple days of Vicadin I regained control. So please stop the phone calls and cards (ha ha I only got one call from my mommy). Where's the love (Sym, Helena, & Travis)? Jessica had little sympathy at first, but I think the trip to the ER in the middle of the night woke her up. Well not literally. I had to drive myself to the Hospital, and when I came back 4 hours later she was cooking breakfast in her bathrobe. At least we only live a half mile from the ER . . . driving and pain killers probably not a good idea. Kaleb had sympathy for me though. He always came in to the bedroom at 7 AM and said "Daddy Ouch" and gave me a bunch of kisses, but then proceeded to throw things at me. But he did tell mommy to "sshhh" when she was making loud noises in the bathroom (you know hair and make up noises - sickos). I agree with Susan's comment about my brain shutting down because of Jessica's continual annoying projects. Jessica is the best wife any husband could ever ask for (brownie points?)! Anyways, bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
This is Jessica. Just so you all know, I was EXTREMELY worried about him, and I was making breakfast cause I like to cook (and eat) when I'm stressed! Is that a crime? Yes, I probably drive Braydan crazy at times, but I think his migraine came from too much work. (okay, maybe a little from me :)
hey I tried calling but you guys never answer my phone calls I even left a message on jessica's phone!!!!!! glad to hear you are feeling better! answer your phone and call me back!!!!!!!
I'm glad to hear your are feeling better. You guys were supposed to call me and tell me what was wrong. What if I called and you were sleeping or something. That wouldn't have been very nice.
You are so funny! I always knew something was wrong with your brain so I wasn't worried.
Glad everyone is still alive, scary! Don't do that again!
Steph
I was thinking this post may be all about survivor last night, but it was even better to get an update on Braydan from Braydan. Oh man, I hope things continue to get better. Try and relax once and awhile Braydan!
good one braydan. that is a great description. i think you two could become world famous writers. anyway. enougt about your health. have a nice day!
I'm glad to finally hear from Braydan side of the story. Poor guy, I feel for ya. No more driving yourself to ER, just wake your wife up! Hopefully there won't be anymore of that ER stuff. Love, mom/susan
so i like your new picture. It looks like we wore the exact same shirt today at church. So weird. Yours look same as mine, its cream colored and button down. have a nice night. get on web cam if your up!
You two need to stop being so independent. You need to call us and ask for help! I am glad you are feeling better.
haha, Travis's comment. tisk tisk. sorry we didn't call you guys! glad that you feel better. I think you need to relax more too! put that hot tub in the back yard to good use! oh, and I think it's normal to drive each other a little crazy when you are married. If you didn't where would all the fun be?
Post a Comment