Videos for Alisha


My sister has been bugging me to do new videos of Kaleb, so I finally got on it. I really need to buy a video camera because (as you'll see), my web-cam is very limited! I'm stuck using the immedite area around the computer, but it's better than nothing I guess. Here's a few quick shots of his favorite things:

Video #1 - Playing with cars (and making the sounds).
Video #2 and 3 - Puppies- Don't worry, he's not like that w/ real life puppies! (maybe)
Video #4 - Talking on the phone (he hasn't quite learned how to hold it, but gets the idea. You hold is somewhere by your head right?)
Video #5 - Books
Video #6 - Jumping and dancing
You'll just have to come see him in person to get the whole effect!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up. I need updated pictures for my fridge. Hes so cute, can't wait to see him in person! love mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dedicating this to me! I loved it. I liked the way he reads his books, there must be lots of kissing going on over there :) I like his high pitched talking. He has such a big, wide smile! so cute. thanks so much. now they will always be on here for me to see!Can't wait to come and play with you guys! hope your ready for us! He looks so old just sitting there but still so young on video. good thing.

Anonymous said...

hi jessica, sorry i can't come. i am glad you sent the videos, kaleb looks really cute. Has grown up real quick.

KANDY said...

great videos Jess.....saw you on the road biking today! :) Yur such a dedicated athlete. Hope your feeling good. Can't wait to try your recipes from last night. Talk to ya later

symony said...

Those are very cute videos Remi will love watching them when she wakes up! I loved him kissing the frog it was so cute!!!

Parker Family said...

What fun I love that age entertained by the littest things. I didn't know you didn't have a video camera. I would have brought you ours. Do you want me to mail it to you or are you going to come visit this winter? Our camera takes better video than our video camera so I don't use now.

Steph said...

So cute, I love that age!

Unknown said...

In the last month he has changed so much, I can't believe it. I loved the videos!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you!

Amber said...

Great job on the videos!! He is so funny. Good thing he doesn't treat real dogs that way!!