The little girl next door


I forgot to add this video that Amber captured of Kaleb and his buddy Kaitlyn. She's learning to walk and found a faster way to get around :) I don't know if Kaleb is crazy about the idea, but all well.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, Kalebs patience is impressive. That is really cute. He can't keep the girls pulling at him!

symony said...

That is so funny! Remi watched it like 4 times she thought it was so funny! That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Kaleb is so patient. He is so cute! I can't wait to hold him!love, mom

Amber said...

Yeah!! I am glad it worked!

Ashley said...

I just get boneless chicken breasts and boil them, then cut them up. Hope it and your cafe rio turns out. Call me with any questions!

Anonymous said...

i watched it like 5 to get the full affect. very cute, you gotta get rid of his pluggy so he can say words and stuff unless its really keeping him happy.

symony said...

Happy Three Year Anniversery! Sorry I am late!

Anonymous said...

Very cute video. Poor little Kaleb. Already being pestered by girls.