This weekend we celebrated our THREE year anniversary! (don't laugh all you old timers :) Three years CAN be a long time with Braydan. JK. I love you dear. My friend Amber graciously took Kaleb the whole night! I know, can you believe it? AND, she drove me to Redmond to meet Braydan after work so we could drive home together. So nice! Anyways, first we went climbing at Marymoore Park. I was a little worried cause it's been a while (almost two years!), but Braydan muscled through and led an excellent route. He set up some other top ropes to work on too. I think I'll be sore for a while, but it was so fun to be out there doing what we love when we fell in love. (Ahhhh.. sorry that's a little cheesy)

We worked up quite the appetite so after we feasted at Spazzo. It's Braydan's favorite Italian grill in the town center. Nummy. We walked around the little shops and went to REI. It's nice to dream when going there. It was a fun night and the best was sleeping in the morning and not waking up at 6:30 with Kaleb. Hallelujah!
Thanks Braydan for being the best husband and father and friend and so many other things! You are definitely my better half. I LOVE YOU!!!
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's fun you got to go do something you haven't in such a long time. I am very impressed your friend took Kaleb the whole night. That's brave, and good of you to be able too. Thomas still wakes up at night, so I would feel to bad. I'm sorry Kaleb still wakes up early though. Can't wait to see you in Logan this summer!
Wow! Three years! That is crazy!!! Congrats!!! Love you!
That sounds like a lot of fun!Braydan I am very proud of you! you did a good job! I am glad you guys went all out and celebrated!CONGRATS I wish you the best in the many years to follow!
What a fun evening. I can't believe it has already been 3 years crazy!
You have a very good friend to do all that for you two. I'm glad. I wish I could keep Kaleb for you so you guys can go on dates! love, mom
Oh how fun! Happy late Anniversary! Matthew and I celebrated our 3 year in April and it does seem like a long time but with how long we actually have to spend with them it's not very long at all. Hope you guys have an eternity of happiness and LOVE!
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you guys really had a wonderful time! YOu should take advantage more often! :) Amber is pretty special!
Oh how fun to look back and see all the great things that have happened in the past 3+ years. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your blog post in one zillion and three years :). Thanks for your comment on my blog. I didn't realize how much I was needing to share some of that stuff, and appreciated the positive messages of support. Cousin power, right? Love you!
Great picture =). I am glad you guys had a great evening! You are getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Ha!
Thanks SO incredibly much for all your help!! You are awesome!! So is Braydan especially for climbing high scary ladders at my house to help me paint. Thank you a million times over. I owe you BIG time!
Post a Comment