So, my mom doesn't believe that Kaleb can stand by himself, but I finally have evidence! I raked the leaves on Saturday and put poor Kaleb in them. He didn't like it much, but we got some cute shots. (he's holding his favorite hammer)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you guys are so cute I love all the costumes mom is supposed to be sending you pictures of remi and chase in there halloween costumes they both looked so cute! you guys are good I haven't even left remi with a baby sitter yet!!! I'm a woosie! I think I decided that if its ok with you I am just going to save kaleb's clothes and give them to you when you come up in Feburary? but if you think they wont fit him then I will send them to you on christmas it just costs a lot to send them! well I love you guys so much and we all miss you!!!! love symony
K- those are THE cutest pictures!! Good job getting a picture of him standing. I love the picture on the sidebar of him in his costume. He looks super happy and excited. Love the post
those are so cute. man you should be a professional photographer;, because its not easy getting him in those few seconds. he loves his hammer, he's going to be a handy man like his daddy. cute! jessica you look good. i like your outfit an d your hair doo
Hi Jessica, I'll try it again. It almost made me cry to see Kaleb like that and think how quickly he is growing up and I'm missing it. I wish we were closer. It helps alot to see pictures of him often. I miss you all. The picture of him standing is amazing!
Also, I love the decorations you have of fall on your piano and other. It looks really nice. Very good taste. It just makes me smile to have Kaleb floating by on her computer all day. Thanks for being so good to keep me in touch even by pictures. lvoe you all mom
Braydan! I am glad you emailed us, because it was good to hear from you, and I needed some of those email addressess! Hope all is well.. life looks like it is treating you well! Congrats on the baby.. a long time ago! He looks JUST like you! Meghan
7 comments:
you guys are so cute I love all the costumes mom is supposed to be sending you pictures of remi and chase in there halloween costumes they both looked so cute! you guys are good I haven't even left remi with a baby sitter yet!!! I'm a woosie! I think I decided that if its ok with you I am just going to save kaleb's clothes and give them to you when you come up in Feburary? but if you think they wont fit him then I will send them to you on christmas it just costs a lot to send them! well I love you guys so much and we all miss you!!!!
love symony
That is really cool he is standing. Seems like he may even be an early walker? Good work on the house projects Brayden, that is nice.
K- those are THE cutest pictures!! Good job getting a picture of him standing. I love the picture on the sidebar of him in his costume. He looks super happy and excited.
Love the post
those are so cute. man you should be a professional photographer;, because its not easy getting him in those few seconds. he loves his hammer, he's going to be a handy man like his daddy. cute! jessica you look good. i like your outfit an d your hair doo
Hi Jessica, I'll try it again. It almost made me cry to see Kaleb like that and think how quickly he is growing up and I'm missing it. I wish we were closer. It helps alot to see pictures of him often. I miss you all. The picture of him standing is amazing!
Also, I love the decorations you have of fall on your piano and other. It looks really nice. Very good taste. It just makes me smile to have Kaleb floating by on her computer all day. Thanks for being so good to keep me in touch even by pictures. lvoe you all mom
Braydan! I am glad you emailed us, because it was good to hear from you, and I needed some of those email addressess! Hope all is well.. life looks like it is treating you well! Congrats on the baby.. a long time ago! He looks JUST like you!
Meghan
Post a Comment