I've never done these before, so I mixed up the slides. Whoops. Anybody know how to get the months in order??? It was fun "scrapbooking" without all the work! (plus it's free!!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is really cool! I loved it! that is going to be special to have. Now I know why you didn't want a baby book. who needs one with all the technology now days. thanks for sharing!
I so totally love it!! You did a great job putting it together and I like that you wrote it as if Kaleb is telling all about himself. Very cute!! I can HOPEFULLY help you out with getting the months right. Amber
2 comments:
that is really cool! I loved it! that is going to be special to have. Now I know why you didn't want a baby book. who needs one with all the technology now days. thanks for sharing!
I so totally love it!! You did a great job putting it together and I like that you wrote it as if Kaleb is telling all about himself. Very cute!! I can HOPEFULLY help you out with getting the months right.
Amber
Post a Comment