Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Braydan! I got to spoil him on Thursday (even though he had to work all day). He got a new snowboard, church pants, and work pants. I also made him a pumpkin cake, shrimp, cheesy potatoes, and cabbage salad (his favorites). I didn't want to get him the snowboard because that means he will be gone from home even more. ButI guess he deserves some fun once in a while. Happy 25 sweetums !!! You're old!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Jessica, sounds like you did a lot for him, hope he appreciates it! Have fun on the snow Brayden.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you are spoiled. I can't believe you are so OLD!

Anonymous said...

wow, that looks like a fun birthday party. Braydan you got your wife wipped. just kidding and i hope i spelled that right, not wipe but wipped. anyway. wish i coulda been there with ya. you still look young even though your a half a century old or whatever you said. looks like beedle bum wants to blow his boogers on that cake or pie! yum!!

Wes Dyer said...

You are such an amazing wife! I didn't do quit as well this year =(.
Amber