Halloween Party


Our friends, Rodney and Sammy, had an awesome Halloween party Saturday night! These are just a few examples of the creative costumes in attendance. We debated ours forever and finally did something a little cheesy. As you can see, Braydan was a tree and I a "tree hugger." What you can't see is his little beaver hooked on his "trunk." You might be able to spot the squirrel peaking out of his pocket. Someone at the party was a Lumberjack and threatend to chop Braydan down a few times. Wes, the nerdy professor on the left, won the costume contest (I voted for him too). It helped that he acted like a nerd :) Or maybe that was natural?? jk. Kaleb had his first official babysitter that night and slept the whole time! I don't know why I worry so much. Thanks Bates for a fun night. Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessica and braydan you look good. i like your creativitiy. you put a lot of thought into it, wow! my house is going to be whooo's all of us whoo people like on grinch it will be fun. but good job on going all out. love ya

Ashley said...

That looks really fun. I thought your costumes were funny. Congratulations on leaving Kaleb for the first time too, it's a big step but oh so nice!

Wes Dyer said...

Yeah! I am so glad you posted about the party. I need to get those pictures from you. We need to get together for games soon =).
Amber

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! did Kaleb dress up?