Keleb loves toilet paper, the stairs, and pulling all the computer cords. He keeps me busy. I have nightmares about him sneaking to the top of the stairs and falling down. I need to put the gate up, but I don't want to hurdle over it every trip up the stairs. Kaleb stood up by himself (no support from furniture, etc.) yesterday for the first time. It didn't last long - only a couple of seconds. He's excited to be a lion for halloween - pictures to come.
3 comments:
I totally love the video!! K- you need to teach ME how to do video. I can't figure out how to have video show ON my blog.
Kaleb is getting so big. I love being neighbors! You're awesome!
Amber
that is such an exciting milestone. I bet he will be one of those kids who walks at 9 months! My computer won't let me see the video but I bet it is so cute! I miss you. How's babysitting the other little girl going/?
hey sister, i have commented before, i swear but i love this clip, seeing his everyday little disasters he does that i love watching and you love picking up! good job with keeping up with him. thats how your so fit and trim. he's a quick one. and he's really got at sitting down after standing up for so long. he's a pro. cute, thanks for sharing love ay
Post a Comment