just some cuties


The kids were dressed all matchy matchy today, so of course I had to torture them a little.  Kaleb was a stud!  He held that smile for a long time.  Eliza and Jane however, well, I'm just happy i got one of Eliza looking at me and not running away.

Eliza had to give a prayer in primary today and she climbed up to the podium pretty confident.  But then I watched her eyes look out over all the kids and she turned back to me in a panic.  I tried to get her to, but I ended up saying it : )

We delivered cookies to our new neighbors.  Finally.  After a year of waiting for someone to move in next door!  I was bummed they only have one kid, a little 2 year old boy.  But, they are LDS and seem nice enough.  Have I mentioned I miss my old street?  . . . . . Sigh.  

5 comments:

mom smith said...

I love the picture of those three!

I finally got one sunbeam to give a prayer:) Eliza will..........

The Barrett's said...

I need a picture of the three together. 5X7. Very cute girls and handsome boy. Love your blog!!!

Amber said...

Well it was worth it that is a super cute picture!

Ashley said...

Awesome picture. Glad you have some good neighbors! Way to welcome them with some Duree goodies!

Sarah said...

You are amazing. And I am glad you got new neighbors.