A Dyer Fix

Even though our drive home from Montana was somewhat miserable (only 1 stop in 10 hours people!), we had a wonderful motivation to hurry: The Dyer Family.  


Oh the Dyers. My heart almost broke last year when we had to leave them behind in Washington.

And a year later . . . I'm not much recovered.  


kids running to the park. . . these kids have had many walks to the park together :-) . . . although, not in such hot weather :-)
You know when you meet people that are so much like you that they turn into your family away from home? And who you can talk to easily and laugh with and cry with and who love you, even with all your weaknesses?  And trust me, the Dyers have seen me at my worst!  Friends who understand you and even know what you're thinking sometimes!?  The Dyers are the best kind of people!  I always feel happy and uplifted when I'm around them.  
Amber and I bought these cute shirts when we were pregnant together. So fun to see them model them a year and a half later :-)  
It was so fun to have you Dyer family.  We love and miss you dearly!

4 comments:

mom smith said...

I'm so glad they were able to come visit you guys.

Ashley said...

That's awesome they were able to visit you guys. Friends like those are one in a million. So sad for you to not be closer to them still!

Amber said...

Thank you so much for having us! We had a absolutely marvelous time even though it was short. And ditto to everything you said- I count you as family. We love the DuRee's! Life just isn't the same without you. You are coming later this month though, right? =)

Alisha said...

So sweet :) They are a great family!