Baby Jane! You are growing up so fast! Stop it. Right now. Please!
You've learned quite a bit in these past few months.
Like rolling over. Oh man, Mom is behind! You learned this at 4 months, back to front.
You hardly ever roll front to back. Of course, you don't get much of a chance to practice because some people (can't imagine who) are always picking you up.
Sitting in a highchair.
| Just chillin' |
And eating baby food!
Kaleb and Eliza were slightly excited when I brought home your new recliner. First they laid out bibs, spoons, and baby food all over the table. Then they asked every 5 minutes if it was time to wake you up. When I finally did, they fought over who got to feed you first. They compromised and took turns giving bites. You're very patient with their less than perfect spooning. They just keep shoveling it in, not realizing that most of it is coming back out.
Real food =Real Diapers. Nuff said.
The head wobble, a special talent.
This makes Kaleb and Eliza laugh till they cry!
My favorite: when you see me your whole face lights up and your body can't contain the excitement, so you wiggle and jump around.
| Thumbs up |
Baby Jane! We might just have a major crush on you!
Just have to add your stats: 15 lbs (29%), 25.5" (38.83%) HC 42.5 (50%)
8 comments:
I LOVE her smile!!!!! What a cute little girl!
I love it! My favorite is her standing on her little legs and toes in the jumperoo. I can tell she LOVES staring at her mommy :) that's so cute! She seems pretty chill with her siblings helping her, that's good!
Thanks for the post. I did notice jackets. Cool home I'm guessing. Jane is such a doll. Miss you all!
I love this post and the video's! My favorite is Braydan feeding her and popping her thumb out. So cute!
She's changing so fast just since Thanksgiving.
I love this age! Our babies are so much alike, I love it! What a cutie!
Steph
It is almost as cute seeing your kids with her, as seeing HER! Love you Jane! Props on the bows, by the way!
It is so amazing all that she can do. I doubt I have progressed as much as she has in the past six months. Aw, babies are so amazing. (Has it really been that long since I have seen you?)
What a doll! Her and Cora would be marvelous little friends =).
Post a Comment