Gross!!
I hated watching the doctor numb his lip with a huge shot! Ouch!! And sew up the holes, tugging on his lip...oowweee!!! Looks like I got some good close ups though!
Good Job Alisha
what, no story? These are nasty looking!
Yuck! We didn't need to see that.
BLAH! Poor Braydan! Last time he finds himself in the barn on Thanksgiving day.
Thats really grose glad he didn't get trampled though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gross!!
I hated watching the doctor numb his lip with a huge shot! Ouch!! And sew up the holes, tugging on his lip...oowweee!!! Looks like I got some good close ups though!
Good Job Alisha
what, no story? These are nasty looking!
Yuck! We didn't need to see that.
BLAH! Poor Braydan! Last time he finds himself in the barn on Thanksgiving day.
Thats really grose glad he didn't get trampled though.
Post a Comment