You have the cutest smiles and laughs. I'm the only one that has gotten you to laugh.
Trust me, your family has tried hard, but you only laugh for me :)
You have the biggest diaper explosions ever! I never remember my other kids being so explosive :) It takes all of us to get you cleaned up. Kaleb runs and gets your bath ready. Eliza picks out new clothes (she loves finding outfits and bows for you.) I have the fun job of peeling the yellow, slimy clothes of your back. It's quite a process! But, you sure love your baths and getting your hair washed. Such a lady.
You are also my only baby that spits up! I'm not used to it and hardly ever have a burp rag handy. .. so my shirt usually gets it or the floor. I think it's because you eat SO FAST! I've never seen a faster eater. You are about 4 or 5 min. a side! Crazy. You gulp and gulp and then you pay for it later spitting up :)
You have the funiest little body! I love it. I love your big belly/ribs and tiny little hips and chubby legs. You have a petite little head with the cutest hair. You have a dip in your chest that the doctor said is ok for now, but might require surgery later in life. I try not to worry about that. You have the tiniest little feet. No shoes fit you, even newborn ones.
You spend your days eating, sleeping, jumping on my lap, sitting in your little papasan chair or in the swing or in the carseat.
\
I just got you a jumperoo that you sort of like. Don't worry, it will grow on you.
We love you little sweet girl!
4 comments:
such cute pictures! She is so sweet and cuddily and I loved spending time with her.
Jane Marie is a sweetie! I love your write up about her!
Yeah for posts from the DuRee's. Cora and Jane would have been the best little friends--she too loves her thumb and is my first to spit up a lot. What a gorgeous little lady! Love all the pictures and updates.
She is such a little cutie! I love her chubby face!
Post a Comment