I have some random pictures on my card, so I might as well post them :)
 |
| We had a week of fun snow! Everything shut down of course, even church. We tried to keep busy playing outside. Kaleb was in heaven playing with Henry everyday (because of canceled school all week!) They built a snow castle, tried to make a dog sled, shoveled the whole neighborhood and freaked out their mom! I saw them playing in the front yard and then a few minutes later they were gone. I figured they were just playing at Henry's, but when I checked later they were not in the neighborhood. I started running around in my slippers and found them a few streets over happily shoveling the sidewalks. |
 |
| Here's the base of our snowman. We also had some awesome snowball fights with the neighbors. |
 |
| Thanks to Alisha and David, our year supply of food is finally sealed in buckets! I've had bags and bags sitting in the garage needing to be organized. Braydan ordered 40 buckets and I thought we'd never fill them all, but we did and still need more! |
 |
| Braydan has brought home some huge boxes from work and the kids love them! This one Kaleb made into a car. |
 |
| The preschool gang! I had community helpers unit 2 weeks ago and we had fun learning about firefighters one day. I wasn't nervous this time, but stressed coming up with a plan. Kaleb didn't want to be in the picture :-( |
 |
| I still can't figure out how to flip pictures . . . Anyway, the kids came down dressed in our clothes one day and they thought they were so hilarious. Okay, maybe they were. |
6 comments:
LOVE the random post. You are so lucky to have Alisha and David around! We need to hang out, I miss you!!! Sorry about today but now it is OVER. Hallelujah!
40 buckets full of food storage! You're incredible. I like all the pictures, I think you guys have gotten more snow this year than good ol' ID!! Glad you're kids can enjoy it, mine are such wusses when it's cold outside!
ps---commenting was much easier this time, thanks for changing it :-)
Love all the pictures. You will never want to move all that food storage now.
Oh about the dogs there was never really a story behind it. We found them by our house and called the number and they asked us to watch them for the day. So they stayed in the backyard and the boys hung out with them.
I hear your going someplace awesome! That is so cool!
So awesome. I can't believe you did all that food storage. You're awesome. We love boxes at our house, too. I love that last pic. Too funny!
love the pictures. that is alot of food storage! good for you guys!
Post a Comment