Last week we got to see Josh and Kara one day. They wanted to see the Pacific Science Center so we met up in Seattle.
I've realized one of my favorite things to do is explore and learn new things with my kids. I love their excitement and curiosity about biology, history, chemistry, physics, everything! This was a fun place to learn little bits of all those things.
We loved exploring the bug section: black widows, bees, cockroaches, gigantic millipedes, scorpions,etc.
And of course the butterfly place. Josh told me later I had a butterfly on my back the whole time and didn't even notice. It was cool to see them up close, sticking their long tongues in the flowers. The kids tried really hard to catch one, but I'm glad they didn't. Poor things!
Eliza was a little freaked by the robotic dinosaur exhibits, but Kaleb loved it of course.
Then we went outside to ride the high rail bicycle.
I screamed the whole time. I felt like it was going to tip, plus I had to wear Josh's size 13 shoes. They wouldn't let me on in flip-flops. Scary fun!
I liked the Body Works place too. We had to test Eliza's strength.
5 comments:
It was so good to see you guys too! Kaleb & Eliza are SO cute!! Thanks for letting us take over your day!
What a fun day! You always go and do fun stuff. I get stressed going to the grocery store with my three.
AWESOME! I am glad you had a fun time with your brother.
You have so many fun places to visit there.
Wish we could have seen you guys at the reunion.
Maybe dad and I can come with you guys to that next year. Looked like a cool place
Post a Comment