Friday night Alisha watched the kids and we went on an awesome date to Paradise Lake. The place has miles and miles of mountain bike trails! It was so awesome. We rode for 2 hours and didn't see a fraction of all the trails. I don't think I ever will either because some of them are crazy. I had to walk my bike on a few of the loops Braydan flew through. Scary!
He said I was getting better at the end though. (yea right). Braydan was 10 years younger afterwards. He forgot how much he loved mountain biking. And he's really good at it too. I remembered why I'm not good at it.
Saturday morning we went and watched Alisha run her triathlon. Kaleb loved all the people racing and decided he needed to do his own race.
These random people cheered for him. Then he spent the rest of the time "mountain biking" on this hill.
3 comments:
You guys are amazing. I bet mtn biking would never happen on a date of ours... but then again, I don't even own a bike, let alone a mtn one.
What a fantastic weekend! Sounds like a fun date.
You are all so active and fit. Great examples to me.
I loved being there and getting to ride bikes, swim, tennis, go on walks, tour the locks, etc.
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment