Eliza is one cutie! They'll love that pen in your yard when they grow up! Im glad you guys are making good use out of that fancy cage braydan made for that hibernating turtle...
I am sorry I missed your birthday! I was thinking about you, thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday! Time flys by me lately! I miss you and want to see your new hott wheels on here! :) update please!
5 comments:
You guys are funny. You will have a farm before you know it.
Eliza is one cutie! They'll love that pen in your yard when they grow up! Im glad you guys are making good use out of that fancy cage braydan made for that hibernating turtle...
oh sooo cute. I love hearing her talk and count.
this is my favorite video to watch.. :) actually can you update their growth, i'm sure they're laying eggs now :) ahha
I am sorry I missed your birthday! I was thinking about you, thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday! Time flys by me lately! I miss you and want to see your new hott wheels on here! :) update please!
Post a Comment