silly babes

Kaleb can finally ride his bike! He refused for the longest time because he got so frustrated on his other bike. I got him a "new" one and he took off! Don't worry Mom, he usually has his helmet on. He loves to ride to the park with the "big" boys in the neighborhood.

He has an obsession with cutting paper. He goes through all the mail and loves to cut piles and make projects with it. Again . . . don't worry Mom, he hasn't cut Eliza's hair . . . yet.
He recognizes all his letters and some sounds. He loves to boss Eliza around. I'm constantly saying, "I'm her Mom, not you!"

Eliza is so funny. She goes around asking people, "where's your tum-tum?" And then she lifts up her shirt and shows people hers.
She can tell you and point to all her body parts. She knows lots of animal names and their sounds. She's got quite the attitude and is the stubbornest thing I've ever seen! She's loving nursery and they say she's good, so hopefully they're not lying.

6 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Nice. I was ready for a new post from you! :) That picture of Eliza and her tummy reminded me of a certain other Smith during a certain talent show...

Ashley said...

So that is how I need to get Thomas to ride a bike, just try a new one. It's been a nightmare getting him to want to even sit on his. Oh well, it'll happen soon I'm sure. Grace and Eliza sound so similar it's crazy. . . I hope we can see each other sometime soon!

Amber said...

Very cute! love the videos.

Janae said...

Congrats Kaleb You are quite the bike rider!!!!!! Grandma DuRee and I loved The pictures and videos!!!!

The Barrett's said...

It was good to see your blog. I wished you could sleep better camping. Thanks

mom said...

Raeann will you ever forget that?! Kaleb is so cute on his bike and sissors. I'm glad you are minding your mother.
Eliza is sooo cute with the videos.