This Week

I'm still waiting for a picture to post about Valentines day, so I'll skip it for now. But, I just wanted to post a video of Kaleb riding his new scooter.


He's crashed on his head about 15 times already, but he likes it. I just think it's cute with his little legs trying to push it :) He's faster just walking, but still.....

It's been like spring this week. We walked to the park a lot and today Braydan got home early so we worked on the yard. I even planted flowers! Weird.
I've given up on finishing my curtains (long story), but finished my picture wall. I hung these frames probably 6 months ago, but they've been empty the whole time. People probably thought it was just a new style to have empty frames. I got all the frames, sconces, and clock from garage sales last summer. I spray-painted them and kinda antiqued them. I swear the wall is straight even though I can't take a picture straight.

I also finished Eliza's baby book. It's really cute and I had fun doing it at night while watching the Olympics (and old LOST reruns). I'm not a scrap booker, but my friend is smart in giving me a book that you just have to do what it says and it looks good.

My brother says I never write about Eliza, so here you go Zach:
She loves walking around with my phone saying "hi baby." I think she says that cause we always say that to her. Her new thing is pointing with her little finger. When I go in her room to get her from naps, she's pointing to the window or the lights and talking all about it (in baby talk).

In the morning, the kids sit on the bathroom counter and we all brush our teeth together. Lately she's been brushing hers too and she tries to spit like we do! She actually spits pretty good :) She also tries to blow on her food when it's hot (or even when it's not hot). People laugh when she walks because it's kinda like a big sumo wrestler walking around. Her belly sticks out a mile and she kinda waddles along. But she's pretty fast. When she wants to be held, she says, "me, me, me, me." This past week she's been hard to keep track of outside. At the park she just starts walking to whatever is most dangerous: strange dogs, water, the road, people swinging........!!!

8 comments:

symony said...

oh how I envy you so much there is still so much nasty looking snow here and it is still so cold. Love the pic of Kaleb on the fire hydrent and I always love hearing about Eliza too!!!

Amber said...

Nice job. I have loved all our walks this week. So great to be outside. Eliza is a doll. Someday Addie will be chasing her around.

Parker Family said...

You did a great job on the picture wall and am glad you filled them with pictures. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how fast Eliza is growing, its like its almost time for you to have another baby;)

KyleandAmanda said...

Love, love your picture wall! Caleb is getting good at his scooter! I am impressed. Eliza looks so cute! Her chubby little cheeks are very kissable! I love this baby stage when they start talking and imitating!

Ashley said...

Wow, Kaleb looks really good on his scooter. Thomas still won't ride his much. I really love how the picture wall turned out too! Eliza is at that stage of no fear, keeps you on your toes. I know I am really bummed we won't make it to Josh's wedding!!! We do need to get together. WE leave March 1st and are gone until end of APRIL! I miss you.

RaeAnn said...

"he's faster just walking, but still". that still has me laughing!

mom said...

Your picture wall looks really cool. Kaleb could ride a tricycle too! Eliza is such a doll. I love how you described her. The video didn't work for our computer. I'll have to see him in person in 6 weeks!

alisha said...

hey i love your curly haired girl and your pict wall, very nice. i watched the video like 10x's... i need another one :)