Cinnamon Bun Pancakes
- 1-½ cup All-purpose Flour (I used whole wheat)
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 whole Eggs Beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
- ¼ cups Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon with a whisk. Whisk well to make sure everything is combined.
- In separate large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, corn syurp, butter and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium/low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Brown on both sides.
- Serve warm with maple-butter icing drizzled over the top. Makes 12 pancakes.
Maple-Butter Icing (I recommend doubling the recipe)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cups Butter, Melted
- Dash Of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ cups Whole Milk (more If Needed)
Whisk all ingredients together until smooth, adding the milk slowly. Add enough mil for desired consistency.
5 comments:
oh no you didn't! can't wait to indulge.
That recipe looks so yummy! I am going to have to try that one out.
Wow - Syrup is totally one of my main food groups! So I am shocked that I did not know today was Pancake day - thanks for the yummy reminder :) And the recipe looks awesome - all goodness and no guilt is the way I see it!!!
I am sad I didn't celebrate such a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing! It looks delicious!,
I thought I would comment on your blog about your question! haha 250 is very far away and I don't know if you have learned about prime lenses vs. zoom lenses? a prime lens is a lens that has a single number like 100mm. a zoom will be like 18-105mm (usually what the kit lens is that comes on the camera). you can take good portraits with the camera, and not rely on the lens, just shoot on a higher aperture # to get a small depth of field which will blur out the background for you! I have a puffer it works great! your camera should also have adjustable flash strength and its a good idea to turn it down a bit if you are using it indoors or at night so you don't get the blaring harsh flash on someone's face... if you are looking into getting a prime lens I think that the 50mm lens would be great (I don't have on myself) but it is not so far away like the 250mm lens is. I have a 105mm Macro lens and I am always scooting back to get more in the frame. Maybe to to the store and ask to try the 50mm 60mm and 85mm or whatever they have there just to get an idea of how magnified they are. you don't HAVE to buy a lens to get good portraits easily, try playing with the aperture settings first before you buy a lens. the tricky part with that is that you have to have enough light, which you can get by slowing down the shutter speed, but that makes blurry pictures so, turn the ISO setting up about 3/4 of the way to the highest (fastest) setting and then you should be able to shoot with a faster shutter speed and a higher aperture #. with High ISO settings watch out for grainy pictures! My camera does pretty well on an ISO setting of about 640-1000 but your camera is different than mine so play around and see what you can do! can't wait to see more pics from you soon!
Post a Comment