This is how to properly eat a DONUT:
1. First, bite off all the chocolate frosting.
2. Lick your fingers.
3. Wipe whatever is left on your pants.
4. Then ask for another one "PLEASE!"
I don't know why I buy Kaleb any toys. He plays with this old piece of string and calls it his snake.
I tried to get a picture of her one little tooth, but a smile works too :)
I've always wondered what Kaleb is saying in his room before he falls asleep. Well I found out! I hid the baby monitor under his bed and listened :) At one point, I think he says, "do you want to take your new dress off?" I don't know who that question is addressed to.
Kaleb singing the "God Song" as he calls it.
Eliza damaging precious brain cells.
6 comments:
What a funny post! I love the donut instructions! He sure talks alot and his singing is amazing. Eliza is cute as usual.
Okay so that is how I eat a doughnut. What's wrong with that? Grave bangs her head over and over too, goofball girls! love the singing so cute.
ok so I think i heard you pooped your pants before he asks if he wants to take the dress off! so cute loved all the videos!
so cute! everything in this post about Kaleb sounds exactly like Chase! could they be related??? the donut the playing with the string the talking to himself in his room before he falls asleep EVERYTHING ha ha :)
i love this post! i always love it when you update about the kids skills and stuff :)
Awesome post! Cute videos. Good job capturing the moments. You rock! Thanks for the short walk today. I needed it.
Post a Comment