Well I'm behind again! Ahhhhh! I feel like life just keeps getting busier and busier. Alisha left on the 25th and I've kinda been lost without her! She came for 10 days while Braydan went on their week-long scout trip. She was totally nice and didn't care about going and doing touristy things at all. She just wanted to help me catch up on everything. We got lots done! I was supposed to have my wisdom teeth out on the 18th, but ......long story short, I'm gonna wait till next year. I'm so tired of denists!
Here's some of what we got done instead of visiting denists and surgeons:
1. She organized my whole garage. It was a disaster before, but now it makes me so happy when I walk in. My favorite part of that afternoon was when the neighbor kids all came to help us sweep and scrub the floor. We had soap and water everywhere. Kaleb got a hold of the hose at one point and sprayed down all my food storage :(
2. She helped me get 2 dressers, one for kaleb, one for Eliza. I'm the one that needed a dresser, but we couldn't resist these two--one off craigslist and one from a garage sale. She also helped me buy a new (well, new to me) kitchen table and chairs! I found it on craigslist and they wanted $100 for it OBO. So, I debated for like a week and finally went and offered $50 for it! I think they were a little surprised, but they said $75, but when her husband wasn't looking, she said, "I'll take $65!" I was like sweet! I could just picture the table painted and re-finished in my head and I knew it would be a fun project. I'll post pictures when I'm done with it.
3. Went to Winco and stocked up on food storage! My pantry was seriously suffering before from hunger :)
4. Went to the childrens museum
5. Road bikes
6. Got the kids pictures done. I'll have to post them later when I pick them up!
6. Got the kids pictures done. I'll have to post them later when I pick them up!
7. Got a babysitter one night and went shopping. Oh man, we had fun that night! I'm the worst driver ever and ran over the cement blocks that you park in front of. That was like at 11:30 at night and we could not stop laughing about it :)
8. Watched movies
9. Went to the lake and spent $30 on Chinese food. We were hungry:)
10. Picked berries
11. Went to Seattle/Ballard to see the Locks
12. Played dinosuars with Kaleb
13. Took naps with Eliza
14. Did pedicures
15. Had many great talks about life
16. Went to garage sales, of course!
17. Potty trained Kaleb! *(more details about that to come)
I think that's all I can remember for now. Oh yeah, she washed my car too! And organized all our closets, drawers, pantry, etc. She really needs to start her own business! Anyways, thank you Alisha so much! You are the best sister ever. I love you and miss you!
12 comments:
Wow she was busy! What a super nice sister she can come and visit me any time she wants.
Can I borrow your sister?
Oh man, she definitely is so great. I am glad you got so much done, and I can't believe you haven't gotten your wisdom teeth out yet. Silly girl! Sounds like a good last week, I have been wondering where you have been. I hope potty training is going well, we still aren't totally trained here. Well, THomas isn't!
Have you heard of this? A friend told me that this website from LDS Journal will print your blog into a free journal book. I wanted to check it out you should also. http://www.ldsjournal.com/?aid=url_ldsjournal_org
I want her to come visit me! Sisters are the best! That is so nice that you did not have to be alone while you were alone.
It makes me so happy that you two get along so well and could spend that time together.
haha wow jess! sit still for a second I can't keep up! (you sound just like me)
Oh yea and plan on having like at least two weeks of down time after you get your wisdom teeth out! Better get em out soon or you could have problems ;)
wow, fully impressed. not just with all your help, but also with your immense abilities in slave driving! I am too lazy to ask for help because then I have to get up and clean too.
thanks sissy. nice pictures. i just sent you 26 more!! i loved the time i spent with you and your family. it was a good get-away for me!
What a wonderful week for hte two of you. I can't believe all the things you two did. WOW! And I love your table!
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]Online casinos[/url], also known as remarkable casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of famed ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to extemporize and wager on casino games from start to slay slow destroy the Internet.
Online casinos customarily inadvertently b perhaps on the supermarket odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos call higher payback percentages with a way of thinking m‚table gismo games, and some impel known payout bulk audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed indefinitely teeming generator, eatables games like blackjack clothed an established borderline edge. The payout plate after these games are established via the rules of the game.
Away online casinos sublease or clutch their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Worldwide Contrivance Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment