Happy Feet

Kaleb's walking! We thought he'd do it a while ago cause he crawled early and has been cruising around (using furniture) for months. But, alas, they do it when they're ready I suppose. Now he'll probably be more of a handfull!

6 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome!! Yeah Kaleb!! I can't wait to see it in person. I love those first few steps.

Ashley said...

A few weeks before his first birthday, that is so fun!

Tisha Lou said...

I can't believe your little guy is walking!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson!!!!!!Just take the pluggy away and he will be a big boy! love, grandma young smith

Anonymous said...

so cute, i wish i could see that everytime i turn on the t.v. or something. maybe by now he can do it a little longer and get all the way to you on the computer. well ,take care, love you lots. tell helena congradulations and marla and craig on being a new grandparent again! anyway bye

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I did as you asked and updated my space. I don't know how to link to your page, Steph's, or Grandma's or anything. Can you help? Go to http://ritafryer.spaces.live.com/ and see if you can give me a clue... : )

Rita