This is 4 year-old Tori. After a lot of pondering, I decided or agreed to babysit her everyday (in the afternoons). I worried about kaleb and was hesitant to give up my free time (when he naps), but after the first day, I knew I made the right decision. Now I have someone to talk to (or someone to talk my ear off) and keep me active. She's pretty good with kaleb, except when he has a poopy diaper. She hates it and insists on leaving the room, or even house. "Gross!" She's also kinda weirded-out by the whole nursing thing. Yesterday she asked me, "How do you get it down?" I was a little confused, but then figured out she was talking about my you-know-what. I tried to explain about bras and garments, but didn't want to traumatize her more. All well. She also asked if we can do the thing we did at the fair grounds. I was like what? We never went to the fair. It took me a while, but she meant play ground. I think I'll get better at deciphering.
4 comments:
You're so awesome, Jessica!! You are an incredible example to me.
wow, tori's cute, sounds like your going to learn a lot from her and she from you. it also sounds like you aren't going to be able to hide much. I like 4 year olds,this is a good experience to have a 4 year old around little ones bceuse some day you'll have your own 4 year olds. anyways. sounds like your busy, love ya. alisha
Good for you! I think it is a great idea, and it will be fun for Kaleb to hang around a kid everyday. Wish I could see you!
How Fun! Wish I could still stay home with Cayten. I am going CRAZY!
Post a Comment