So, at the request of my wonderful cousin Ashley, I'm gonna comment a little on life in washington. what can I say, it's fabulous! I really feel blessed with a nice home, good job, awesome neighbors, and a wild baby to take care of. We both got called into the YW/YM, (Me-secretary, and braydan the teacher advisor), so we're both trying to get to know the youth. It was fun last night going together to a combined activity at the park. We just haul kaleb with us.
Last weekend was braydan's company picnic in Redmond. It was fun playing volleyball and watching all the big bosses trying to play. They gave away tons of $50 gift cards to best buy, REI, barns&noble, etc...., but we didn't win a single one!!! ! No luck. All well. Braydan is averaging about 60 hrs. a week, and is working on a big project at the navy base in Everett. The nice thing is that it's only 20 min. commute. He's learning lots and loves to get dirty: grease, dirt, mud.... I don't know why i bought him new work clothes!
Braydan finished my garden boxes, and they look very nice. We just gotta order lots of dirt now. We're waiting till it cools down to plant our bulbs: garlic, tulips, etc. There's lots of projects with owning a house!! We need to paint our fence, stain the hot tub, .....
Anyway, life is good. Hope this clears up some questions, ashley : ) LOVE YOU
3 comments:
YES! I loved the update. That is so awesome that you and Brayden are with the young men/women. I think that would be such a fun calling with my husband. Do you have much youth? YOur ward looks really big, I am impressed. That's so nice of Brayden to do those planter boxes. Nolans brother just gave us a whole bunch of produce from their garden and it is so yummy....and best of all free. I wish we had someplace to do one. SOmeday. Have fun with those other home improvement chores. Fun fun! Thanks again for the update!
hey guys looks nice, its fun looking at those updates on your garden boxes. you guys are working hard. good job braydan , looks great. show me more, i love it. have a good day. gotta go.
Jessica your yard is awesome!!! What cool planter boxes. Good job Braydan. What a good hubby to do that for you. You'll have to put up some picts of your house and stuff!
Post a Comment