Mariners Game!


The three of us experienced our first Mariners Baseball Game! I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled (baseball's usually kinda boring), but it was different actually being there. Of course we had the cheapest nose-bleed seats, but we rebelled and found some empty lower ones. I just wanted kaleb out of the sun! We sang "Take me out to the ball game" with the best of them, and tried to catch foul balls. Although I wanted some peanuts and cracker-jacks, braydan wouldn't let me. All well. It was still fun. Thank you Rodney for inviting us!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so happy I finally have your number. Now you will never escape. I love going to real baseball games. Paul will be jealous to hear you went, he loves those Mariners. Anywyas, I can't believe Kaleb is crawling. He totally skipped the army crawl huh? That was a cute video you sent out. I still miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun at the game! We will have to go together next year. Keep blogging I love it!