Josh and Sym (Braydan's sister) came to visit this past week. It was so fun to see Remi and Kaleb play together. Josh and Sym loved going to Seattle and visiting the sites. We can't believe they drove 13 hours to come visit!
Your guys blog is so fun! I love the vote thing, I will have to get back to you on that though. I have been wanting to talk to you Jessica but I don't have your new number. Are you avoiding me? I can't believe how big Kaleb looks!!! Almost crawling, it goes way too fast. I miss you in Logan but am glad you have a blog.
2 comments:
Your guys blog is so fun! I love the vote thing, I will have to get back to you on that though. I have been wanting to talk to you Jessica but I don't have your new number. Are you avoiding me? I can't believe how big Kaleb looks!!! Almost crawling, it goes way too fast. I miss you in Logan but am glad you have a blog.
Hey, I want to come to WA! If i weren't building this dumb house . . . haha! Where is the Serine Lake? I wanna hike there?
Callie
Post a Comment