Isaac is 1!!!

I can't believe this sweet boy is 1!  It should be more of a party for me that I survived the first year!  Ha!  We've shared many long nights together, teething together, lots of diapers and nursing and tickles and baby food experimenting and I wish I could say naps together, but that's a little one-sided :-)  He is learning so much every day!  Just in the last month he's learn to clap, stand up in his crib, crawl, offer me toys (and then take them back!)


His favorite toy, the dishwahser :-)

So helpful!  Unloading glass things and throwing them on the floor!
 His birthday was mostly a normal day.  Except I was really nice and took him in for his 1 year well-child check and shots.  He was not impressed with the whole ordeal.  They couldn't even weigh him because he wouldn't sit on the scale. He squirmed and screamed to get away from the nurse.  I finally had to weigh myself and then hold him so they could get the right numbers :-)  After the doctor looked in his mouth, he handed the stick to Isaac to play with.  Isaac snatched it and threw it back at the doctor!  LOL!  He was ticked-off with everyone touching him and bugging him :-)  I had to hold him down for shots and the nurse brought in a helper so they could hold his legs down!
So exicted for his party!  Not really :-)  But the kids were and it even motivated them to not drag their feet for clearing the table job.  

I got the kids each a little toy they could wrap up for him.  I spent nothing because I've traded in so much at this kids store.


Isaac wasn't impressed with my sibling photo idea :-)

At first he just poked the cupcake with his finger.  Then Kaleb picked it up and gave him a taste and set it back down.  He's a smart boy!  He picked up the whole thing after that and shoved it in his mouth :-)
I love how he goes from crawling to sitting.  He doesn't really look where he's backing up his bum and sometimes tries to sit on the wall or toys or me!  He likes to eat pretty much everything now and does pretty good with 2.5 teeth.  He loves to play peek-a-boo. He likes his Mommy and cries when I hand him to Braydan :-)  That won't last long.

4 comments:

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

I love all the pictures of your cute baby! He's growing fast before he can get to know me! Hope he doesn't scream when I try to snuggle him in 11 days!!! I see a little Kaleb resemblance in the picture of him grabbing the dishwasher, his side profile. Crazy seeing dark strands of hair!Glad you blogged this

Susan Smith said...

That is so funny how he hated the Dr. office and 2 nurses had to hold this little guy down! Such cute pictures and I love your descriptions.

ALEX 12 said...

Hi all Beautiful family i love his pics his so cute baby one year old go fast

we love you all kaleb jun aleza jessica braydan we miss you all i hope all of you doing crate .

ALLEN :) MAHA :) Glorya :) March 16, 2018 at 11.12 am