Alisha rescue

Such a fun week having Melissa and Alisha here!  Jane and Melissa played so good together.  Monday night, Eliza came down with a fever and got to stay home the next few days.  It was a girl party!......well ...as long as Eliza was stocked up on Ibuprofen : ) 

We all loved Melissa's giggles.  She has the.best.laugh.ever.  Wish I could bottle it up for sad days :-) She is full of energy and keeps her Mom busy! :-)  I loved hearing her call for Jane.
 

Thursday we finally got out of the house (we were afraid to take Eliza out with her not feeling good) and went shopping.  Then I got my hair cut and highlighted (4 hours later . . . ) It took the rest of the day!  Thank you Alisha!


Alisha always calls me on my morning walks so it was fun to actually have her join me in person.  Our neighbors' cows got out so we got to feel at home helping roundup some strays :-)  I let Daisy off her leash cause I thought she would help herd them, but she scared them the other way and I quickly put her back on the leash.  Whoops!





Friday we attempted the mall and it was a good thing we didn't have lofty goals .  I just wanted to pick a dress from downeast for my birthday and I got it done!  I think the lady was glad when we finally got our wild girls out of the store :-)  We headed to the park and everyone was much happier there :-)

Thank you sister for taking care of us!  Cleaning and organizing and getting me out of the house :-)  Still mad that you are not in Boise for residency!  : ( We need to do a bball, 4-square, and dutch blitz rematch.)  I had to let you win because you were my guest of course.)


4 comments:

Alisha said...

Ha-ha, let me win. We do need to play again soon! We had some fun times last week!! You captured some good memories on here :)

Alisha said...

Ha-ha, let me win. We do need to play again soon! We had some fun times last week!! You captured some good memories on here :)

Susan Smith said...

Good to see my daughters together enjoying each others company. Proud of you girls and granddaughters. Glad you got a dress for your B-day.

Susan Smith said...

I couldn't get the video to work