The kitty idea has been the best thing ever (thank you cousin Ashley!)
Both girls wake up looking for kitty and go to bed wanting kitty to sleep with them.
They can't get enough of her. She still hasn't learned how to hide from Jane, so I don't rescue her unless her meows became tortured-sounding.
She potty trained herself in one day and is the easiest pet ever.
Jane follows her around and picks her up whenever possible. I think the novelty is wearing off for kitty :-)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness Jane is the cutest thing ever!
It's true! I'm glad to see you post finally, and am glad the kitty is working. We have 2 cats pregnant right now so lots of kitties running around the farm in a bit!
Jane is adorable. Cat's cute too. Now I need to see the other kids and the chicks too!! Thanks for the post!!
you finally posted! you know how i feel about cats, but jane and that cat go together like besties :)
JANE! Her eyes, her hair, her smile!!! So cute!
I didn't know Ashley got you a cat! Of course you have to have a cat now that you live on a farm!
Keep the posts coming.
I love the pictures! So cute! That cat looks like she puts up with alot:)
I'm glad you posted too. We've all been waiting to hear and see some new home pictures.
Yay you posted finally! I love this little photo shoot with those two :) You have your hands full!!
Post a Comment